With some help from a big person you can surprise someone you love too! Here’s all it takes:
What you need
Undecorated cupcakes (You can help your big person make them at home or pick some up at the store)
A box of fruit roll-ups
A pretty plate
What you do
1) If you are making the cupcakes at home, follow the recipe or directions. Make sure to let your big person help out with the hot parts! Let the cupcakes cool and remove them from the pans.
2) Count out as many cupcakes as you have fruit roll-ups. Set the cupcakes on your pretty serving plate.
3) Remove one fruit roll-up from its packaging. Gently crinkle it so it forms a wrinkly circle the same size as the top of your cupcake. Lay it on top of the cupcake instead of using icing.
4) Repeat step 3 until all of the fruit roll-ups have been used.
5) Share your beautifully decorated cupcakes with everyone!
Fiddlebug loves cupcakes, but sometimes the regular sized ones are just too big for him! He wanted me to let you know that using mini cupcakes is easy too. You just need to cut the fruit roll-up into 4 parts before you begin crinkling!