Fiddlebug, Bart and Craig all wanted to share their cocoa recipe with you too. They know that even if you aren't waiting in the clearing to talk to Father Dragon a good cup of hot cocoa is something that will make just about anybody smile!
What you need:
One box of unsweetened cocoa powder
Sugar (or Splenda)
A big bowl
A strainer (optional)
A large spoon
Airtight containers to keep your cocoa mix in when it’s mixed
Your favorite mug
Milk (soy, almond, coconut or rice milk are great too!)
Whipped Cream or little marshmallows (optional)
What you do:
1) Put your strainer inside your bowl.
2) Dump the cocoa powder into the strainer. Try to do this gently, cocoa powder puffs out into the air and makes you cough if you don’t!
3) Fill the cocoa container with sugar and pour the sugar into the strainer on top of the cocoa. Fill the container with sugar again and pour it in as well.
4) Gently lift the strainer and jiggle it so the cocoa and sugar mix goes through. Break up any lumps that can’t make it through the holes.
5) Stir the mixture really well!
6) Fill the airtight containers with the mixture.
7) When you want a cup of cocoa, have a big person heat a mug of milk for you. Add 3 spoonfuls of cocoa mix and stir it up. You can add whipped cream or little marshmallows too!