What you need:
1 empty coffee can (the one used here is the cardboard variety)
Felt, craft foam sheets, construction paper and/or heavy card stock in a variety of bright colors
Green fuzzy pipe cleaners
Glue (I admit, I used a hot glue gun, but any glue will work with time and patience)
What you do:
1) Remove the wrapper from the empty coffee can and paint it a nice bright color.
2) While the paint is drying, cut flower shapes from the felt, foam sheets, or paper you chose. They don’t have to look like real flowers, and you can choose to make them all the same shape or experiment with different shapes.
3) Cut leaf shapes from green felt, foam or paper too
4) Glue your flowers together.
5) When the flowers are dry, glue a green pipe cleaner to them like a stem.
6) When the paint is dry on the coffee can, glue the stems of the flowers around the can so the bright flower faces are at different heights.
7) Glue the leaves to the can as well.
8) You can add the coffee can lid to the bottom of the can if you plan to keep a plant in your new flower pot. You can also add the coffee can lid to the top and poke holes in it to hold paint brushes if you’d like. Or you can just leave it off entirely.
9) Last but not least, brighten someone’s day with your latest creation!