Here’s how you make them:
Cookie Cutter Picture Frames
What you need:
One package of 4” x 5” foam sheets
3 large craft sticks for each frame you are making
Glitter Glue or other decorating options
Assorted large cookie cutters
Prints of your favorite photographs
What you do:
1) Lay one foam sheet on a flat surface.
2) Place the cookie cutter on the foam sheet in the middle and press down firmly to leave an imprint in the foam.
3) Have your big person carefully poke the scissors through the foam on the outline (please remind them to be careful so they do not cut themselves.) and cut along the cookie cutter shaped line. Keep the cut out piece.
4) Glue two craft sticks to opposite edges of the foam sheet.
5) Glue one craft stick diagonally from one edge craft stick to the other. The sticks should look like a “Z” when you are done. Let it dry. This is your new picture frame.
6) Decorate the cut out piece however you would like. If it needs to dry, allow it to do so completely.
7) When all glue and paint have dried, glue the decorated cut out piece onto the front of your picture frame so it looks even more spectacular. Let this part dry completely too.
8) Find great pictures (prints on regular paper from a computer work great also!) to add to your new cookie cutter picture frames. Slip them between the diagonal craft stick and the foam sheet so the picture is showing nicely through the cut out part. You may have to use scotch tape to hold the picture.
9) Hang your new frames on your wall or refrigerator! I hung mine using thumb tacks on cork puzzle pieces I already have on my office wall.
Mother Dragon hopes that you enjoy this version of a Memory Wall! She also wants to remind you that these make GREAT gifts!